View Guided Fitness Program for multi-family (apartment) Communities The Fairways

Recent Resident Reviews

Chrissy on Slow Flow :
The class was great. I've only done yoga at home by myself. This was my first class experience, I was worried I wouldn't do as well in a class but it went very smoothly. I'll definitely be doing this class again!
Oct 24, 2019
Jeanne on Restorative Strength :
Thoroughly worked out! I really appreciate the stretching cool down and I think that significantly reduced soreness the next couple of days. Slept like the dead that night!
May 1, 2019
Timothy on Power Core :
Amazing! Crazy good! I've been out of shape for a long time and couldn't do about 30% of the routines due to my spine being fused but i could do the other 70% and this class was very intense for me as I felt my leg muscles atrophy mid-way through it, my arm, shoulders, ab muscles atrophy as well. I didn't think I had a body left to move any muscles by the end of it. This told me how out of shape I was really in and how great this class was for me on getting in shape!!! So intense and I'm as happy as i could be when I got home and told family about it. I'm sold and can't wait to hurt and burn some more on the next one. THANK YOU!!
Mar 5, 2019
Kelly on Slow Flow :
Slow Flow is both relaxing and invigorating. I always leave feeling better aligned, more mobile and comfortable in my body.
Jan 10, 2019
Melissa on Body Blitz :
Definitely John's classes have motivated me to keep coming and got me back into the mood to start working out again!
Dec 11, 2018
Shallyn on Body Blitz :
Being that this was my very first experience in any type of fitness class, I have to say that I actually really enjoyed it! I will be returning next Monday!!!!
Dec 4, 2018
Valentina on Body Blitz :
I love it!!!! Really! These classes give me strenght and energy.
Aug 29, 2018

The Fairways Facility

Review Rating: 4.4 of 5.0
13 customer review(s)

Voted Best Curb Appeal 2018

Spacious Fitness Studios

Enjoy strength classes in the fitness center or soothing Yoga classes in the Yoga studio.